I’m happy to say I didn’t miss my first friday frock deadline! Although, I have to admit I was up in the wee hours of the morning hemming. Too much fun the night before and I didn’t quite get it finished before the fun started. Although, I have to say, having that deadline did push me to finish something I might not otherwise have finished.
This top is Burda Style Bow Front Top with a few minor modifications. I added hems to the sleeves and lower edge and left off the bow. It’s a poly-rayon blend that I picked up simply as a chance to practice sewing with rayon. Overall, I’m happy with it, though the fabric feels a little too poly for me. Next time, I’d definitely make it up in a nice silk voile. It’s definitely a pattern worth making again, though.
And I even made a matching headband for this one!